RemX is partnered with a Material Design/Manufacturing/Distribution firm in Malvern, PA to find a Purchasing Analyst to join their team. This is an ongoing contract opportunity offering benefits.
Purchasing Analyst Responsibilities:
- Develop and deploy appropriate data collection tools to gather the appropriate information to support sourcing management activities.
- Present data to drive strategy of sourcing projects or management initiative.
- Manage deadlines and timelines for projects.
- Manage month end purchase reporting - develop and maintain monthly KPI, Cost Savings, and Safety reports, manage data from external and internal parties.
- Some travel required, 1-2 trips yearly.
Purchasing Analyst Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum five years of experience in supply chain, purchasing, finance, or IT.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team and individually.
- Experience with SAP or similar systems. Highly skilled technically - Microsoft Access, Excel, database software programming.