Our client has an immediate need for a Product Owner. This is a full time position. The position can be worked remotely from home.
Roles & Responsibilities
1) Participate in scrum teams as the Product Owner
2) Providing vision to the Agile development team and stakeholders
3) Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of groomed, user stories prepared to work on
4) Define product vision and growth opportunities
5) Ensure prioritization of product backlog for the development team
6) Assist with sprint planning and elaboration on details of user stories
7) Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
8) Works on scrum team alongside BA, DEV, QA
9) Communication to the business – timely, accurately
10) Business intimacy – can the PO step into the role of the user, run the technology and follow the correct process?
11) Clarifying scope and requirements
12) Follow our competitors and the industry
13) Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.
14) Process refinement and changes – work with the business to improve their processes that may or may not include technology
1) Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
2) 3 to 5 Years of experience needed.
3) Great communication skills/presentation skills.
4) MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
5) Capable of learning new technology in a fast-paced environment.
6) Certified Product Owner
7) Prefer someone pursuing additional certification as agile practitioner