Location: Tupelo, MS
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:00am - 5:00pm
Pay: $45.00 - $55.00 and hour (based on experience)
******This is a contract position!******
Reliability / Electrical Equipment Management
Who we are:
Workplace where people succeed through respect, collaboration and trust. Our company is one of the world‘s most respected and environmental conscience companies. Team work and respect for people are key to our success along work life balance.
deep analysis of failure points. Lead and implement kaizens, preventive maintenance and predictive maintenance practices which support reduced cost through improved equipment reliability.
Reporting to Assembly Manager and working with others to set priorities focus on equipment which has the highest impact on shop operations improving Equipment Operational Availability > 1%. What you’ll be doing
- Lead all reliability activities and implementing equipment or process changes.
- Update Preventive Maintenance procedure which are clear and concise.
- Support risk mitigation on electrical equipment through investigation of previous failure in industry and other NAMC.
- Provide current industry Predictive Maintenance technologies, which are effective and low cost. What you bring
- Certified or equivalent experience as Reliability Leader.
- Must have strong project leadership skills.
- Capability meeting deadlines, targets and maintain project schedules.
- Report as required to multiple levels using professional, logical analysis.
- Team work and support others as needed.
- Communicate with others using language that is understood and effective. Added Bonus if you have
- Degree or certification in Reliability Leader.
- Document project management skills.
- Electrical engineer degree or equivalent experience.
- Motor, electrical control, circuit trouble shooting skills.