Our client is seeking to add a System Engineer to their collaborative team for an exciting SaaS project. This person will have a high degree of emotional intelligence, strategic thinking, critical thinking, problem solving, and effective communication (written and verbal) skills. The successful candidate will be responsible for the effective design, provisioning, installation configuration, operation, and maintenance of compute technology, including cloud operations systems, hardware, software and related infrastructure. This is a Remote position.
- Participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure.
- Apply system engineer knowledge to all Company systems including, but not limited to, AWS, Azure, Windows Server, VMware, O365 applications, SharePoint, server networking, as well as on-premise applications.
- Design, install, configure, monitor, upgrade, and support servers, software, and related infrastructure.
- Work on projects and exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Interact with internal and external customers such as 3rd party software/server vendors.
- Perform day to day and on-call monitoring of servers and software applications.
- Work on complex issues that requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Coordinate, communicate, and work within the Infrastructure Team, the Technology Team, other departments, as well as 3rd party vendors for project management, issue resolution, and support.??