Our client has an immediate need for a full time, permanent IT Support Specialist. This is a remote position.
The IT Support Specialist will be responsible for IT Support interactions with all company employees. The primary objective is to provide the day-to-day diagnosis, troubleshooting, and resolution of a wide variety of problems. The areas of support include: ERP, networking, PCs, mobile devices, printers, IT Security and other business applications.
- Diagnose, research, analyze, troubleshoot, and implement solutions for all user-reported issues, including technology issues, and branch and company business processes.
- Testing, analyzing results for software fixes, Mods, software loads, etc...
- Thorough knowledge of our software and hardware environments. Uses this knowledge in a consultative manner to assist users.
- Uses experience and judgment to determine course of action, implements and documents solutions independently.
- Provide hardware and software support, including laptops, tablets and mobile devices.
- Create detailed database records of issues, analysis, troubleshooting, and solutions.
- Maintain and manage knowledge base for end users and agents.
- Provide cross functional training for other members of Support Services team.
- Administer and implement proper security measures for all IT systems.
- 24/7 on call support based on schedule, to handle all IT support issues during off hours.
- Provide backup support for other Help Desk positions.