RemX is looking to hire a Technical Writer for a growing and stable company in North East Florida, FL. Successful candidates will have 3-5+ years experience. This is a contract, full time position.
- Editing and checking of engineering control documentation for clarity, completeness, conformity to standards, procedures, specifications, and accuracy of calculations and dimensioning.
- Ensuring Statement of work documents are accurate, complete and support program contractual requirements.
- Coauthoring engineering control documentation and specification in conformance with six section format, titles of sections, tables, figures, outlines, and paragraphing, acceptable abbreviations, and sentence writing per applicable military and industry standards.
- Investigating pertinent design factors such as ease of manufacture, availability of materials and equipment, interchangeability, replaceability, strength-weight efficiency, and contractual specifications, requirements and cost.
- Modeling outline sketches of engineering control documents.
- Utilizing computer-aided design equipment to review 3D models and ensure they are depicted in conformance with engineering control drawing standards.