Growing Non-Profit organization in Knoxville, TN seeks a high level accounting/finance professional for an Assistant VP Finance/Accounting role.
The ideal candidate will have:
* 10+ years accounting/finance experience, including strategic planning, budgeting, forecasting
* BS Accounting + CPA
* Collaborative, team-player mentality & desire to help others through this non-profit work
* Non-profit, fund accounting experience/knowledge
* Experience with strategic planning strongly desired; forward thinker; strategist
* Desire to grow and take on more responsibilities in the future--with potential future oversight of HR and Admin functions in addition to accounting departments as future CFO
* This person will come in and learn from the retiring VP before being promoted to VP Finance and then CFO in future.
Exciting, growth opportunities for someone with strong financial skills to lead, project, strategically plan & forecast financial data for this organization. Must come with strong financial and people skills as this person will be part of a strong management team.
Email your resume to Karen.Collins@remx.com for consideration.