Our client in the Keller area is seeking an Inventory Clerk to join their team. Stable company with great opportunity for growth! Apply today and start Thursday! Schedule is Tuesday thru Saturday 7:30a - 4p.
Responsible for the daily/weekly maintaining of pallet tracking (where applicable), audit of driver logs and trip reports, log and driver file DOT requirements tracking. Liaison for internal customer support. Track all return goods as directed by the customer for close out of returns from the private fleet.
• Various office and administrative duties, which may include handling accounts payable/receivable and collections, payroll, fuel reconciliation, office supplies, billing, maintaining database and miscellaneous reporting
• Audit of logs and trip reports and other DOT reporting, maintain of files, customer service interaction, resolution of driver equipment requests and pallet tracking.
• Maintenance and distribution of route books, daily interface with drivers, assist with driver coverage of vacation and overflow freight
• Involve Safety team as required by location
• Prioritize workload and have flexibility to adjust based on position requirements