Location: Memphis, TN
Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm (flexibility is a must)
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00 and hour (based on experience)
******This is a 90 day contract position!******
Functions and Responsibilities
- Point of contact-Human Resources coordinator functions to include. Pre-hire, onboarding new hires, benefits (facilitate open enrollment onsite, 401k enrollments), support weekly payroll functions. Maintain Human Resource Information System records with accuracy and timeliness & employee orientation.
- Customer relations, ensuring customer inquiries are addressed and/or escalated. Support manager with warehouse billing. Respond to inquiries and requests from customers, vendors, employees, and senior staff. Point of contact for pre-employment and post-injury drug testing.
- Responsible for completion and accuracy of all personnel files. Conduct file audits as directed. Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; maintains employee handbook and manuals.
- Assist accounting team in generating/processing domestic and international purchase order to food suppliers, verify complete PO’s are generated and allocated correctly to each supplier. Monitor for issues and/or reporting delays to management, responsible for monthly billing and delivery to customer.
- Responsible for capturing all scheduled service as well as add-on service, maintaining communication to management of all changes, communicate effectively with managers and colleagues to clarify work assignments, resolve issues, and turn in completed assignments.
- Complies federal, state, and local legal requirements and advising management on needed actions to ensure compliance with Memphis Department of Labor. Maintain paperwork and training records for airport badging. Promote employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health in the workplace
- Assist in handling employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing. Coordinates employee recognition programs and events. Maintains company organization charts and the employee directory. Improves manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counseling managers and employees.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Experienced in HR functions, new hire onboarding, payroll, and benefits enrollment.
- Meticulous & resourceful with data entry, email, purchase order systems, payroll systems, and applicant tracking systems.
- Service driven & customer focused on all interactions with staff and customers
- Experienced in maintaining a high degree of professionalism in handling sensitive-confidential employee & company information.
- Extensive experience in maintaining detailed and accurate logs of daily work and maintain data integrity of data for accurate reporting. Resourceful in verification of accuracy and completeness of information and proactively seek additional sources when necessary to meet data entry requirements.
- Valid driver’s license; in good standing.
- Comfortably work with all levels of employees and can drive positive program change
- Maintain the highest degree on confidentiality and professional discretion.
- experienced with Microsoft Office including Excel.
- Knowledge of PO systems, issuing & maintaining PO records
- Experienced working in positions that require multitasking and prioritization skills