My client in the mortgage and title industry is looking to hire a Closing Specialist. This is a direct hire position and the need is immediate. The selected candidate will work out my client’s Blue Bell, PA offices.
Role and Responsibilities
- Coordinate real estate closings on behalf of title agent clients.
- Communicate accurately and punctually with clients, lenders and others.
- Prepare residential purchase Settlement Statements and/or Closing Disclosure and other closing documents as directed by agent.
- Coordinate signing of closing documents as directed by agent and parties to the transaction.
- Once approved by agent, work with disbursement team to disburse closing proceeds in accordance with parties’ instructions and applicable law.
- Work closely with post-closing manager to coordinate recording of applicable closing documents and the issuance of title insurance policies.
- Comply with documents: contracts, settlement statements, closing disclosures, mortgages, deeds and title policies.
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders including but not limited to internal operations teams, client, outside counsel, and title agent partners.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.