My client in the mortgage and title industry is looking to hire a Closing Manager. This is a direct hire position and the need is immediate. The selected candidate will work out my client’s Blue Bell, PA offices.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that escrow and settlement related products are completed in a timely manner and are of the highest quality. The manager should determine file priority, the specific needs of our clients, and the instructions from their manager
- Maintain strong and positive communication with client counterparts and internal upstream and downstream managers
- Prioritize daily work for both you and your direct reports to ensure Client SLA’s are met for each metric assigned during the closing process
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Create state level standards for new products and new markets to ensure all documentation and output is compliant and conforms with local customs and practices
- Ensure team is properly trained and following company protocol for customer service standards for verbal and written communications
- Responsible for Quality control and training
- Working with team members both stateside and global to ensure that CDs, Settlement Statements, Title & Escrow documents are prepared in accordance to quality standards and regulatory/government guidelines
- Create and maintain checklists, SOPs, job aids and other documentation
- Conducting training to new hires and existing employees both stateside and offshore
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma or GED required, Baccalaureate degree preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in the title industry, national or regional experience required.
- Full understanding of underwriters Mutual Indemnification Agreements (MIA).
- Work under general supervision.
- Ability to make well-reasoned risk decisions.
- Experience utilizing ResWare or similar title software preferred.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to clearly and concisely present issues, ideas and recommendations in verbal, written and presentation formats.
- Highly motivated, inquisitive, self-started with the ability to multi-task and effectively manage priorities to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, ability to high volume and the capacity to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Capable of generating a high degree of respect and trust to develop, maintain strong relationships with business partners across all levels of stakeholders.