Applications Engineer – CNC Machinery – Direct Hire - Chicago area
- Are you an Applications Engineer or Field Service Engineer with 5+ years of experience working with CNC equipment?
- Would you like to work for an OEM manufacturer of CNC machinery that is critical in the automotive, electronics, and med device, aerospace industry?
- Are you comfortable working in an office daily 70% of the time and field service 30% of the time throughout the country?
- Would you like to work for company with competitive pay plus OT and full benefits?
We are working for an international manufacturer of CNC machinery that is searching for an Applications Engineer on a direct hire basis in the Chicago area. In this role, program, tool and preform CNC applications 70% of the time in the office. 30% of the time you wil be performing Field Service work throughout the country and international.
Note: Pay for this position is $36-56/hr ($75-$115k) plus OT, bonus opportunity, point to point auto mileage pay, full benefits including medical and dental for you and children.
Note: Office is in the Chicago area but you will need to be able to travel to different sites in a multistate region and internationally to Mexico,
Main Job Functions:
- Program and set-up machines, run demos and answers customer questions
- New project launches through delivery and installation onsite with customers
- Installation, troubleshooting, programming, tooling of Mill and Lathe machines
- Perform field service on customer sites: installation, commission, pm and repair
- Prepare for and participate in trade shows