Field Service Engineer – X-Ray, CT, MR (training available) – Direct Hire – Harrisburg PA Area
- Do you have 3+ years of experience as a Field Service Engineer with Imagining, X-Ray, CT, MR or other electromechanical equipment (training available for the right candidate)?
- Are you looking for a position with an OEM manufacturer that provides extensive training, knowledge base increase and the ability to be part of a very stable, financially sound company?
- Do you live in the Central PA area and travel throughout PA with some overnight travel up to 80% of the time?
- Are you looking for a Field Service Engineer position that has a base pay in the $70k-$90k range, offers O.T, annual bonus, company vehicle and full benefits?
We are working with a global leader in the medical imaging solutions industry that is searching for a Field Service Engineer on a direct hire basis to work in the Harrisburg, PA area. In this role, you will be traveling daily to customer sites (hospitals, clinics, urgent care etc.) to perform installation, maintenance, calibration and repair to medical imaging equipment, at times on short notice and off-hours.
Note: A background with X-Ray, CT, MR is desired but an experienced FSE with a strong electromechanical background will me considered for this position. Factory training will be given for the position.
Note: The pay is $70k-$90k annually, OT pay, bonus, company vehicle and full benefits
Main Job Functions:
- Perform installation, maintenance, calibration and repair to medical imaging equipment
- Work with sales department to coordinate installation and product launches
- Provide a high level of customer service and relationship building with the customers
- Provide after hours phone and on-site support on a rotating schedule
- Travel in the territory up to 80% and at times out of area with overnight stays