Field Service Engineer – Industrial Machinery: Conveyors, Scales, X-Ray, Food Processing – Direct Hire – Chicago Area
- Are you a Field Service Engineer with 3+ years of experience working with industrial machinery, imagining or electro-mechanical equipment?
- Would you like to work for an OEM manufacturer of a varied line of machinery that is critical in the food, healthcare, pharma, mail and logistics industry?
- Do you have a background that includes experience with check weighing, X-Ray scanning, metal detectors, track & trace machinery, conveyors or logistics equipment?
- Would you like to work for a dynamic and growing service team, competitive pay plus OT and full benefits (medical/dental for you and children covered at 100%)
We are working for an international manufacturer of critical industrial machinery that is searching for a Field Service Engineer on a direct hire basis in the Chicago Area. In this role, you will travel 80% of the time in and out of your area, including international, perform installation, commissioning, pm and repair of check weighing, x-ray scanning, metal detectors, track & trace or mail and logistics equipment.
Note: Pay for this position is $62k to $67k plus OT, bonus opportunity, auto mileage, company credit card, full benefits including 100% medical and dental for you and children
Note: Travel primarliy in territory and need to be able to travel to other parts of North America and International; passport required
Main Job Functions:
- Installation and commissioning of check weighing, X-ray scanning, metal detectors and track & trace systems across North America and some international travel
- Perform preventive maintenance, repairs, upgrades and modifications of existing machines
- Work with customer personnel and assume responsibility for continued customer satisfaction