RemX has an exciting Direct Hire opportunity for an Accounting Manager with background in commercial construction. CPA is desired, the client will also consider individuals at the Controller level.
- Report financial results to management.
- Perform accounting activities such as maintenance of the general ledger, preparation of various accounting statements and financial reports; accounts payable, receivable and assist in improvements of policies and procedures.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, or maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets; compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting personnel and direct their work activities.