RemX is seeking an Operations Manager for a National Distributor of building materials in Wilmington, NC. Pay $60-$70K with opportunity for bonus up to $20K annually.
The Operations Manager will:
- Provide leadership to warehouse staff and ultimately be a coach and mentor while holding all to high accountability standards.
- Maintain inventory levels in the yard while decreasing inventory damages.
- Oversee monthly cycle counting and closeout.
- Oversee that all delivery personnel adhere to OSHA and GMS rules and regulations while in warehouse and on the job site.
- Oversee the cleanliness and maintenance of all facilities.
- Perform weekly and monthly GMS management safety reviews.
- Responsible for full-cycle delivery management by removing damaged materials, ensuring orders are stocked correctly and checked off by appropriate manager.
- Always maintain open lines of communications with customers.
- Monitor delivery of material from other yards to coordinate with agree on "drop dead" time.
- Identify and coordinate daily activities of all team members.
- Inspire team to achieve their goals.
- Ensure plans are set, maintained and improved.
The Operations Manager requirements:
- Bachelors’ degree preferred
- Minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience in Operational Management.
- Must understand the financial operations of volume-buy and selling, profit margins and P & L statements.
- Experience in Construction industry and building materials strongly preferred.
- Distribution experience is required.
- CDL and heavy equipment experience is a huge Plus!