Remedy is looking for a 1st shift Production Worker on the Southside of Jacksonville, FL area for Immediate hire!
Pay: $13.00 per hour
Production Worker Responsibilities
- Computer skills
- Participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse Worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Complete diary logs into inventory
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
Production Worker Requirements
- Basic computer knowledge (Word/Excel)
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- High school degree
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Production Worker job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!