Service Technician – Industrial Boilers and Water Treatment – Direct Hire – Kansa City KS
- Are you a Service Technician with 4+ years of experience working with industrial machinery, boilers, and electro-mechanical equipment?
- Would you like to work for a global OEM manufacturer of innovative boiler and water treatment systems that is critical in the food and beverage, textile and healthcare industry?
- Would you like to work with a highly skilled service team that offers competitive pay plus OT and full benefits that offers room for advancement?
We are working for an international manufacturer of boiler and water treatment machinery that is searching for a Service Technician on a direct hire basis to cover the Kansas City, KS area. In this role, you will have a company vehicle and be dispatched from home on a daily basis to customer sites to perform maintenance and repair on industrial boiler systems.
Note: Pay for this position is $27 - $36/hr plus OT, company vehicle, full benefits including medical and dental
Note: Travel primarily in territory within a 2-3 hour range. Some overnight travel is required.
Main Job Functions:
- Travel to customer sites locally as well as some overnight travel
- Perform regular maintenance, troubleshooting and repair on all typed types of boilers and equipment including: superheaters, desuperheaters, economizers, controls and valves
- Build and test control panels, fuel skids condensate tanks and deaerators using schematics and layout.
- Ablilty to fire and set combustion on all types of boilers, (fire and watertube) pneumatic and electrical controls.