Our client, a global mortgage lender, is expanding and in need of EXPERIENCED Mortgage Loan Closers to work 100% REMOTE! They are looking to hire the right Mortgage Closers and Post-Closers immediately and offer an extremely competitive base salary, incentive plans, excellent benefits, paid time off and work/life balance!
Responsibilities for Mortgage Loan Closer:
- Manage daily pipeline of loans preparing for closing, awaiting funding, and the review of post-closing audits. Ensure that all interested parties are kept current as to the status of each closing transaction.
- Conduct a review all loan files being prepared for closing for completeness and adherence to guidelines.
- Submit complete, accurate files for an efficient closing process.
- Coordinate loan closings with the settlement agent and any other interested party, ensuring a timely conclusion and that the expected settlement date is met.
- Assist Mortgage Loan Processors and Underwriters with the ordering and follow up for third party services (title, appraisal, flood, MI etc.) and required verifications (VOE, VOM, VOR etc.) as expected per client process.
- Complete disclosures as required.
The company offers:
- Strong compensation including salary plus incentive plus base
- Excellent medical, dental, 401k and generous PTO
- Collaborative, team-oriented working environment
- Great place for candidates that want growth and advancement in an expanding company
- Minimum of two (2) years of residential mortgage closing experience, preferably with at least one year of government processing experience.
- Knowledge of industry - FHA/VA, conventional regulations
- Encompass a plus, not a must
Qualified candidates are invited to apply today!