We are looking for a compassionate team member that truly wants to help others. A well-established medical practice in West Knoxville is seeking a patient account representative that will take incoming calls to assist patients and family members with their accounts.
• Strong verbal communication skills.
• Detail oriented and willing to learn.
• Insurance knowledge is a plus, but not required.
• Call Center Environment, Call Center Experience preferred.
• Ability to de-escalate customers when needed by providing professional customer service.
This role is Monday-Friday 8-4:30 pm. The pay is $11.25 hour. It is a temp to hire opportunity, they are looking to bring someone on permanently.
This position has the responsibility of working patient accounts as defined by the department established policies and procedures under the Manager and Supervisor within the department. Specifics and volume of work is defined by the functional area within the Business Office that the employee is assigned. All work shall be completed in a timely and accurate manner.