Work for one of Florida's most technically savvy CPA firms. With a great leadership team, incredible employee appreciation and undeniable chances to grow – look what we have to offer you!
- 20+ years in service, this public accounting firm offers services in international and domestic tax services for individuals and businesses.
- Members of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, (AICPA).
- Our client is headquartered in Orlando, Florida near the attractions such as SeaWorld, Universal Studios and Disney.
- They employ over 20 people and lead the way with high quality work, high performance, and a safe fun environment.
We Value and Appreciate Our Employees:
- Remote Work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Fully covered Health Insurance for employees
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan with company match
- Flex time
- Paid CPE
Your Role with the Company:
As the Senior Tax Accountant (remote) you will manage your workflow and clients at the supervision of one of the Tax Partners!
- Domestic and International Tax Planning and Tax Services
- Financial Statement preparation
- Approving monthly financial statements
- Prepare U.S. and multi-state income tax returns for business entities, including consolidated and nonconsolidated C-corporations, S-Corporations, Partnerships, Fiduciary, and Non-Profit Organizations.
- Prepare U.S. and state individual income, gift tax, and estate tax returns
- Conduct complex tax research
Orlando, FL is a well-known family friendly area with lots of fun activities, beautiful beaches within 2 hours and every theme park!
- 5+ years of tax accounting experience in a CPA firm (public accounting required)
- Experience with Domestic and International Tax Planning and Tax Services, and preparing U.S. and multi-state income tax returns for business entities
- Exposure with Financial Statement preparation, approving monthly financial statements, preparing U.S. and state individual income, gift tax, and estate tax returns and complex tax research
- CPA designation (preferred)
- Bachelor’s in Accounting (required)
- Master’s in Accounting or Taxation (preferred)
- Tax Systems experience
- Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook, Adobe
RemX is the professional staffing division of EmployBridge, America's Leading Workforce Specialist.
When our Talent is looking for their next opportunity, we know they are not just looking for their next paycheck. Our Recruiters are experts in their specialized fields and understand that making the right match between the candidate and the company, is the key to long term success.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.