Temperature Taker will screen all workers’ temperatures prior to entering into the plant or office
• The individual will be required to utilize a no-contact thermometer to check the temperature of individuals
• Plexiglass or other barriers may be utilized to minimize contact between Workers and Temperature Taker
• The individual will need to ensure all associates’ temperatures have been taken by marking them off on an associate roster list.
• Thermometers and all PPE to be provided by Client.
• Understand proper use and administer the calibration of the thermometer
• Individual will need to alert supervisors if an associate has a temperature reading that exceeds 38ºC (100.4ºF) and/or has stated that they have answered yes to any question on the self-health assessment.
Working Monday thru Friday 1pm to 4pm