Industry leader in Central New Jersey is looking for a sharp Staff Accountant looking to grow with the company. This is a full time Temp to Perm role with a company that values their employees. Looking for a long term home? Please apply. Typical Day Looks Like:
- Responsible for the preparation of journal entries, reconciliation and maintenance of general ledger accounts, preparation of specified accounting records for month end closing, and analysis.
- Analyzes monthly financial reports, journal entry preparation and postings to the general ledger for various accounts.
- Responsible for general ledger maintenance, account reconciliation and month end closing.
- Acts as liaison by coordinating accounting matters between regional accounting, divisional associates and other department managers.
- Assists in the preparation of various financial reports such as Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable reconciliation, sub-ledgers and balance sheet accounts, expense analysis, daily/monthly cash balance reporting, monthly bank reconciliation and depreciation records.
- Records transactions to journals and general ledger.
- May review customer contracts and billings. Prepares trend analysis and other special analysis as required.
- Generates ad hoc accounting reports as needed. Performs related duties as assigned.