RemX Staffing has partnered with multiple industry leading lenders who are actively searching for experienced Mortgage Processors to work remotely anywhere in the country. Must have working knowledge within residential mortgage processing procedures. Salary, highly competitive bonuses, benefits and guaranteed bonuses for qualified candidates is available. Enjoy the opportunity to be represented to multiple lenders and receive the proper representation you deserve!
Compensation: Base salaries vary based on the opportunity, however, the ideal candidate should be comfortable with a bonus package that far exceeds the base. Guaranteed bonuses are available for qualified individuals. Average Processors can exceed $200,000/year which includes base, overtime and bonuses. More information will be provided to qualified candidates who apply.
Essential Duties Include:
- Work with Loan Officers to ensure timely processing
- Schedule and track closing dates, contingency dates and other loan lock expirations.
- Review loan approvals and address all conditions required for underwriting and closing.
- Receive on-going, comprehensive training and become an expert on home loan products and the mortgage process.
- Scheduling and tracking of closing dates, contingency dates and loan lock expirations.
- Prepare and submit timely and accurate loan files to the Closing Department.
- Use technology to manage your loan pipeline as well as conduct credit and underwriting analysis.
- Provide top-notch customer service and professional, consultative guidance to your clients.
- 2 years of more of processing experience
- Experienced with various residential loan products
- Great work ethic and integrity
- Type 45 words per minute, or better
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $88,000.00 - $125,000.00 per year
- Mortgage Loan Processing: 2 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Residential Mortgage: 2 years (Required)
- Reviewing Loan Approvals: 2 years (Required)
- Preparing Loan Documentation: 2 years (Required)