Customer Service Representative - Port St. Lucie
- Title: Customer Service Representative
- Employment Type: Full Time; Must be available 7am-7pm M-F
- Salary: $12.75 per hour
- Location: Port St. Lucie
- Industry: Healthcare
Job Responsibilities: The Customer Service Representative is responsible for the following:
- Answer inbound calls from patients and obtain information from both new and existing patients.
- Enter and update patient information into system.
- Schedule patients for appointments.
- If needed, transfer calls to nurses and physicians.
- Create new patient accounts and enter all information needed into system.
- Conduct outbound calls to patients and physician offices.
- Answer patient inquiries, using multiple system resources to research and resolve various issues.
- Update patient accounts as necessary, to include demographics and insurance.
- Previous medical experience is highly preferred
- Active listening skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems
- Ability to type 30+ WPM
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work in a moderately noisy, fast-paced and changing environment
- Bilingual is a PLUS