RemX has partnered with a large publicly traded company in Allentown, PA to assist in their search for an Inventory Coordinator. The Inventory Coordinator is accountable for recording and tracking inventories of materials, supplies, and finished product. Previous experience utilizing SAP and Excel is a must. Qualified candidate please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Inventory Coordinator Job Description:
- Conduct a physical inventory of goods using an RF handheld scanning equipment and a physical inventory of Raw Materials and Concentrates, keying in inventories into spreadsheets and SAP.
- Perform an Age Inventory of product in warehouse to ensure proper production rotation.
- Ensure proper administration of all cycle count procedures and processes; research outstanding issues related to inventory reconciliation; reconcile any inventory discrepancies and handle any follow up questions from customers.
- Issue out any production /warehouse inventory breakage and any employee product usage and post full goods inventory without discrepancies.
- Handle period ending inventory accounting duties to resolve issues related to Plant Operations.
Inventory Coordinator Requirements
- At least 1 year of experience with inventory management.
- Previous experience with SAP is required.
- Ability to work a schedule from 6:00 am – 2:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Intermediate Excel skills is required.