Our client in is seeking qualified candidates with experience working with EHR systems. If have experience working with Electronic Medical Records, this could be a GREAT opportunity for you!
(Please note: You must live within the Metro Atlanta area)
- Medical Record Clerks are responsible for the successful receipt of medical record documentation and correspondence sent in from providers and facilities nationwide.
- Prepare and sort all incoming electronic medical files.
- Index individual patient information and upload files into the database.
- Data entry of pre-defined data into the database, as needed
- Handling incorrect member data, corrupt data, accessing medical records remotely via Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems, removing excess documentation, etc.
Hours: Monday-Friday - 9:00am-6:00pm