Reputable Supply Chain organization in Doral is seeking for a Clinical Research Coordinator to be part of their Quality Control Team (Permanent opportunity).
Clinical Research Coordinator Responsibilities include:
- maintain the culture of the importance of an integrated quality system within the company.
- Assist with QC Support on any Internal/External Audits
- Assist with vendor qualification process
- Completion of CAPA investigations, effectiveness checks and reporting.
- Conduct group training sessions as required
- Contribute to maintenance of policy, procedures, work instructions, projects and other initiatives related to Quality Control
- Coordinate incoming complaints
Skills and Abilities:
- Time Management
- Must have strong oral and written communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills in English and Spanish
- Background Training
Key Competencies for Clinical Research Coordinator:
- Excellent communication
- Self-motivated, work independently and able to meet deadlines
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Great interpersonal skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Great attention to detail