Reputable organization in Miami Lakes Area is seeking for Bilingual Accounts Receivable Coordinator. (Contract 3 month position).
Accounts Receivable is responsible for accurately invoicing our clients on a timely basis for services performed and ensuring payments are received from customers per the agreed upon payment terms. This position is also responsible for the posting of cash receipts, sending out customer statements, requesting insurance certificates and verifying customer credit information. Accounts Receivable will update sales tax tables as required to ensure the appropriate sales tax is invoiced based on items purchased/rented and where services are performed.
- Generate and post customer invoices accurately and daily.
- Post cash receipts accurately and daily.
- Review accounts receivable aging report frequently to ensure payments are received by customers by the required due date. Follow up with customers on all overdue balances until payment is received.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger balance to ensure all payments and invoices are accounted for and properly posted to the general ledger.
- Verify payment discrepancies and resolve all client inquiries promptly.
- Generate and send out monthly statements to customers.
- Request certificates of insurance from customers where required prior to commencement of work.
- Update sales tax tables as required to ensure the appropriate sales tax rate is used for all invoices generated.
- Review credit requests from customers and communicate findings to CFO.
- Other duties as assigned.