RemX Irvine is recruiting for a Supply Inventory Control Analyst for our client located in Fountain Valley. This is a growing automobile parts company and looking for someone who is dependable, committed, someone who will ensure parts availability to support the company’s services and needs. Temp or Temp to Hire Offering $25.00-$30.00p/hr
Supply Inventory Control Analyst Duties:
- Forecasting and ordering parts and accessories using available tools to meet corporate KPIs (Purchase Orders, Fill Rate, Back Order lines, and inventory objectives).
- Review daily dealer backorder and port shortage reports and take appropriate action to resolve, including XVOR/UPER orders to minimize risk of buy backs.
- Effectively communicate with Management of MPA and OEs on business KPIs (Purchase Orders, Fill Rate, Back Order lines, and inventory objectives), current statuses, and issues and resolutions to provide better customer service.
- Develop, review, document, and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs) as needed.
- Work closely with customers (OEs) and vendors to support business and improve processes.
Supply Inventory Control Analyst Requirements:
- High School Diploma Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business, or related field preferred or combination of education and related experience.
- 2-4 years Operations - Warehousing/Distribution - Inventory Control Specialist
- Three years of directly-related experience in inventory management
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems/issues, recommend appropriate solutions, and follow-up to ensure positive results is required
- APICS (American Production and Inventory Control Society) or other supply chain related certifications or affiliations a plus.
- Intermediate computer skills: e-mail, routine database, word processing, spreadsheets
- Experience with inventory planning required
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Microsoft Excel required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Excellent organizational skills (Reports and Timelines)
- Flexibility and responsiveness to changing circumstances
- Experience with MS Word, PowerPoint, Access or other SQL preferred