Patient Call Center Representative - Pawtucket
- Title: Customer Service Representative
- Employment Type: Contract to Hire
- Salary: $13.00 per hour
- Location: Pawtucket, RI *Training will be on-site/after training the position will be remote
- Industry: Healthcare
- Shift: MUST HAVE AVAILABILITY 7am – 8 pm. Weekend work may be required. You will be scheduled in between those hours. Mondays will be a full 8-hr shift in between those hours, and the remaining hours will be filtered throughout the week.
Job Responsibilities: The Patient Call Center Representative is responsible for the following:
- Answer inbound calls from patients and obtain information from both new and existing patients.
- Enter and update patient information into system.
- Schedule patients for appointments.
- If needed, transfer calls to nurses and physicians.
- Create new patient accounts and enter all information needed into system.
- Conduct outbound calls to patients and physician offices.
- Answer patient inquiries, using multiple system resources to research and resolve various issues.
- Update patient accounts as necessary, to include demographics and insurance.