RemX is seeking a Closing Paralegal for a law firm in Charlotte, NC (Ballantyne area.) Pay $50 - $60K plus bonus depending on experience. Excellent Benefits/PTO
The Closing Paralegal will:
- Manage the documentation and closing needs of law firm focused on residential real estate and REO transactions.
- Prepare Cash Settlement Statements and Closing Disclosures.
- Ensure that the approved loan terms and conditions are communicated to borrowers and work closely with lenders, loan officers, and attorneys.
- Compile closing checklists, handle bank closings, prepare closing Disclosures, and review documents for accuracy.
The Closing Paralegal Requirements:
- Paralegal certificate and/or bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Minimum of 2+ years real estate loan closing experience
- Must have a detailed understanding of Closing Disclosure, Cash Settlements, closing standards, title clearance (including foreclosure), and RESPA rules
- Ability to make decisions or recommend solutions
- Ability to evaluate, assess and mitigate risk
- Attention to detail with the ability to prioritize in a high-volume environment
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Notary is a plus!