RemX is recruiting for a Temporary HR Generalist Covid-19 Response, located in Fountain Valley, Temporary position offering $32/hr. Remote till further notice
HR Generalist Covid-19 Response Description:
This position will have the ability to work independently and provide support to help resolve issues in a preventative manner under the direction of Management and in conjunction with other HR team members. Enforces Covid-19 policies, procedures, and guidelines by taking initial callouts, conducting routine and complex investigations, contact tracing, reporting, and taking appropriate enforcement action as necessary. Incumbent will manage and track quarantines due to Covid-19 as well as provide daily reporting and as necessary. This position requires ability to work with other team members of HR, such as EHS, Workers Comp, Leave, Payroll, and Employee Relations, therefore must have a good overall understanding of the different human resources responsibilities. This position also requires ability to stay up to date with CDC Guidelines, local, and state laws as we are a company operating in different states nationwide.
HR Generalist Covid-19 Response Skills:
· 5+ years in Benefits or HR related role recently, 350-1000 employees
· Strong attention to detail and ability to analyze and interpret data
· Strong self-motivator
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Effective organizational skills
· Effective and tactful communicator through excellent professional, verbal, and written communication skills, with all levels of employees.
· Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to handle multiple priorities
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment