Field Sales Engineer – Industrial Boilers – Direct Hire – Southern Nevada
- Are you a Sales Engineer with 3+ years of experience working with hydronic and steam boilers?
- Would you like to work for a global OEM manufacturer of innovative boiler and water treatment equipment that is critical in the food and beverage, textile and healthcare industry?
- Would you like to work with a highly skilled service team that offers competitive pay plus monthly incentive bonus and full benefits?
We are working for an international manufacturer of boiler and water treatment equipment that is searching for a Field Sales Engineer on a direct hire basis to cover the Southern Nevada area. In this role, you will travel to customer sites to develop relationships within the Southern Nevada area and set up new customer accounts to boost sales and revenue. Knowledge of hydronic and steam boiler equipment, aftermarket parts and rentals is essential.
Note: Pay for this position is $75-90K/yr plus monthly incentive bonus and full benefits
Note: Travel primarily in territory within a 100 mile radius. Some overnight travel is required.
Main Job Functions:
- Travel to customer sites locally as well as some overnight travel
- Provide quotas to customers and coordinate new equipment purchases with vendors
- Knowledge in appraising customer requests for new product sales on equipment including boilers, burners, boiler accessories, etc.
- Ability to provide some boiler sizing and application support as needed on the various boilers to assist in proper equipment operation and selection