Disputes Administrator / AR Collections
These are the main job duties:
- Work closely with our share service to ensure disputes are resolved and invoices are paid in a timely manner
- Accounts reconciliation
- Resolve collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
- Summarize receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
- Ensure customer has the correct credit line in place
- Closely work with sales to ensure accounts are open as per policy
- Bad Debts control
- Receipt of all incoming branch checks and send to lockbox to ensure correct booking
- Provide guidance and expertise to sales in the day-to-day management of account
- Receipt of all credit notes which require approval from higher management level and perform ICS audit every month to ensure correct procedure has been followed
- Development of KPIs, ad-hoc reports, and new analysis’s as required
- Monthly AR reporting for the Regional Controller