RemX has partnered with a large Title company in Morris Plains, NJ to assist in their search for a Transaction Coordinator. This position acts as the primary point of contact to customers requesting settlement services in order to facilitate a smooth closing process. Qualified candidates please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Transaction Coordinator Job Description:
- Receives, reviews, and processes all new settlement service orders. Follows up on required documents up to the point of closing (e.g., association documents, Good Faith Estimates, surveys, etc.)
- Orders information to provide clearance to items such as judgments, child support payments, or open mortgages.
- Facilitates all customer requests including endorsements, review of documents, and searches.
- Works closely with the mortgage company or lender to prepare preliminary HUD information.
- Manages the order pipeline proactively and effectively schedules all closings to the customers’ satisfaction.
- Responds quickly to all requests and provides periodic updates to the customer until their request is met. Documents interactions in the client management system.
- Receives, reviews, and processes all incoming lender instructions in order to complete and obtain approval for the HUD-1/Closing Disclosure and receipt of the lender closing package.
Transaction Coordinator Requirements:
- Two (2) years in a title processing or real estate paralegal role strongly preferred
- Good understanding of title binders, HUD’s, Closing Disclosures and endorsements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment