RemX has partnered with a large title company to assist in their search for a Closing Assistant for their Cherry Hill, NJ location. The Closing Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the Transaction Coordinators, Settlement Officers, and Post Closing teams. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity. Qualified candidates please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Closing Assistant Job Description:
- Monitors group inboxes for the Closing and Post Closing Departments daily; saves and logs documents received and assigns tasks to the appropriate Transaction Coordinator, Post Closing Specialist or Manager.
- Follows up on requested documents up to the point of closing (e.g., association documents, commission statements, good faith deposits, payoff statements, surveys, etc.).
- Orders or obtains final municipal charges for closing, including but not limited to tax, water and sewer charges.
- Receives, logs, and distributes document recordings or rejections.
- Acts as a liaison to Settlement Officers needing assistance during closings.
- Provides support to accommodate pre/post-closing document requests from customers, lenders, etc.
- Sends closing confirmation notices to all interested parties.
- Requests status of the lender’s wire in order to meet the scheduled closing time.
Closing Assistant Requirements:
- 1+ year of title, real estate or mortgage experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment