RemX has partnered with a growing title company in Willow Grove, PA to assist in their search for a Title Processor. The Title Processor would be responsible for the daily processing of title orders as well as determining insurability of a particular property. This would be a permanent, direct-hire opportunity. Qualified candidates please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Title Processor Job Description:
- Receives, reviews, and processes title orders on a daily basis.
- Determines the insurability of a property and under specific conditions to insure the property.
- Prepares title insurance commitment after evaluation of county searcher’s brief.
- Assists with complex title/legal issues; determines which title exceptions can be eliminated and which remain in the title policy.
- Assists in title clearing with the attorney.
- Performs survey readings; prepares a legal description from a survey print.
- Evaluates liens, judgments, estate and bankruptcy issues on a daily basis.
Title Processor Requirements:
- 3+ years of real estate/title experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Title Producer license is preferred
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment