Assist designated Mortgage Loan Originator(s) in growing their business through a combination of marketing, sales, and administrative responsibilities. Act as a liaison between the Loan officer and Processor for matters related to each file. Conduct daily Brief and Debrief meetings/calls with designated MLO to review full pipeline and set daily strategy/initiatives. Provide marketing/business development support as needed.
- Assist the Loan Officer in the pre-qualification process for potential borrowers including but not limited to: Conducting an applicant interview and full completion of the 1003 loan application, completion and client review of the GFE and Closing cost worksheet, obtain and review of in-file credit reports, and recommendations and/or advice on loan program eligibility.
- Review and analyze requested income and asset documentation to determine prospects’ ability to repay. Review all additional documentation needed to determine prospect also meets product guidelines prior to issuance of a pre-qualification letter.
- Ensure each file meets file quality and completion standards set forth by Regional Guidelines prior to submitting for client disclosures to be disbursed. Submit file to Disclosure team within 24 hours from complete loan package.
- Performs necessary follow-up with the borrower and/or the loan referral source (realtor, builder, etc.) to ensure the timely receipt of any missing documentation needed to meet file submission standards required by the file set-up team and the loan processing department.
- Review and complete upload of all documentation into the Blitz-docs system and re-run DU/LP to ensure borrower qualifications.
- Maintain communication with the borrower and the loan referral source regarding any change of loan status as it pertains to documentation needs in cooperation with the assigned loan processor, milestone touch-points (Processing, Underwriting, Approval, Clear to close), and milestone to ECD (Estimated Closing Date) in the effort to properly manage expectations in meeting loan commitment and closing dates.