Lead AWS Cloud Architect
My client has a full time opening for a Lead AWS Cloud Architect. They are seeking a candidate out of a large environment ideally with a global reach. Role will involve the following:
- Oversee the implementation and support of high-quality cloud, platform, and infrastructure solutions that support the business strategy.
- Define cloud roadmapping
- Budget management
- Lead cloud architecting sessions with business and technology owners
- Mentoring other fellow Cloud Architects
- Identify and execute opportunities for automation, scale, and business self-service.
- Provide clear direction, encourage professional development, and motivate the team to achieve success.
- Improve upon architecture performance and reliability
- Deployment of solutions infrastructure in AWS using infrastructure as code
- Proven experience running AWS solutions in a large complex environment
The ideal candidate will have experience with the following:
- Experience with architecting, designing, implementing, and supporting greenfield and/or migration projects using AWS public cloud
- AWS Certification is a plus
- Proficiency in most provider-specific services and experience architecting and implementing.
- Deep technical experience in one or more of the following competencies:
- Software design or development (continuous delivery/integration, adoption of DevOps practices)
- Systems Operations / Management
- Enterprise Architecture
- Infrastructure Design
- IT Security and Governance
- Automation and System Orchestration
- Technical Leadership - Provides overall technical architecture leadership and direction on project engagements.