RemX is looking for ESCROW OFFICER who want to work with AWESOME client in Plano, TX! Do not miss this awesome opportunity! APPLY TODAY!!!!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for assisting in the day-to day management of on-site Title operations, setting daily/weekly goals for the team to ensure the proper handling of all title orders, QC, title curative and all client inquires/escalations are successfully resolved.
• Continuously monitor daily volume (WIP) to ensure orders are distributed properly among team members to operate the team at maximum efficiency to meet budgetary goals. Makes staff level recommendations to address with Leadership and HR.
• Complete/Review title commitments and search reports for accuracy and assure items are accounted for including but not limited to legal description, open mortgages, judgments, updated payoffs, taxes, HOA etc.
• Recognize any defects, exceptions and special requirements and work to to clear the issues timely while effectively notating all systems to track progress.
• Approves team lead and title services representative timecards, work and PTO requests and adjusts as needed for anticipated order volume.
• Conduct team meetings to communicate new processes, improvements, and training as needed.
• Review new and current employee training and performance and counsel/reward as appropriate.
• Perform any additional tasks as assigned.
• Escrow Agent licensure and 3+ years' experience within the Title industry and real estate industry required. ALTA best practices experience preferred. Experience with mortgage documents and title clearance processes. Must possess proven management experience.
Skills and Abilities:
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word); Knowledge of client-based systems; Attention to detail; Motivated and positive team player; Leadership skills; Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills; Ability to problem solve in a growing, expanding business; Ability to multi-task in fast-pace environment. Ability to manage deadlines, timelines, and create and execute plans to achieve daily, short-term, and long-term goals.
Prior Work Experience
• Technical: 3 - 5 years
Education and Credentials
• Required: HS Diploma/GED
• Preferred: Bachelors Degree• Other Certifications: Title Agent License required at date of hire.
# ZR #APPLYNOW