RemX has partnered with a durable medical equipment company in Philadelphia, PA to assist in their search for a Reimbursement Specialist. If you're interested in advancing your career with a growing company in the medical field, then this opportunity is for you! Qualified candidates please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Reimbursement Specialist Job Description:
- Prepares documentations and processes computer input of patient accounts to ensure timely follow-up.
- Reviews diagnosis, procedure codes, and charges for accuracy and obtains from appropriate department when necessary.
- Verifies patient eligibility using appropriate systems, and checks system for possible overlap claims.
- Processes and submits claims to the appropriate intermediary to ensure accurate and prompt reimbursement of charges.
- Processes complete and timely claim follow-up as required to ensure claims are adjudicated in shortest amount of time, 14 business days.
- Responsible for electronic error/reject reports worked accurately each day.
- Completes weekly explanation of Aged A/R.
Reimbursement Specialist Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with patients, physicians, clients, coworkers, and management staff.
- Excellent phone and computer skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize diverse responsibilities.
- Two years of college or equivalent work experience preferred
- Thorough knowledge of all private insurance rules and regulations as it relates to claims submission