RemX has partnered with a mortgage company in Sandy Springs, GA to assist in their search for a Mortgage Post Closer. This would be a temp to hire placement. Pay $21.63/hour ($45K). Qualified candidates, please submit your resumes for immediate consideration.
The Mortgage Post Closer will:
- Receive audit closing packages for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare credit and legal documentation packages for delivery.
- Follow up and correct errors and omissions in closing documents.
- Transmit and/or deliver files to investors.
- Monitor aging reports from warehouse lenders to ensure loans do not exceed established thresholds.
- Prepare and ship follow up with FHA case binders ensuring FHA insurance, VA guarantee and USDA guarantee have been placed.
- Ensure closed loan packages are delivered by deadline.
- Verifies that all stipulations requested are valid and met to ensure that loans are saleable/purchased.
- Input data into investor delivery systems.
- Collect and follow-up with title companies and /or county recorder’s offices to obtain final loan documentation.
The Mortgage Post Closer requirements:
- At least 2 years of mortgage post-closing experience.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must be very organized with strong attention to detail.