RemX is seeking a Loan Processing Specialist for a Temp Position that has possibility to go perm! Located in Sandy Springs. Pay $18/hour.
NO INTERVIEW REQUIRED!
The Loan Processing Specialist will:
- Performs a variety of mortgage loan processing activities relating to post-close quality control audits.
- Prepare and send request letters to re-verify loan applications, gift letters, verification of employment and verification of deposits
- Prep and upload loan file documents for indexing into the company’s content management system
- Obtain verbal verification of assets, income and employment on borrowers by contacting the corresponding entities
- Validate and document information received from re-verification requests
- Enter loan data into the Loan Evaluation Software program
- Generate and send second request letters as applicable
- Create and maintain QC Folders and deliver to clients
- Secure, file and upload any trailing documents
- Assist in incoming/outgoing mail processes as needed
- Provide excellent customer service
The Loan Processing Specialist requirements:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the mortgage banking industry
- Must be familiar with mortgage loan documents
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat, Loan Prospector, Desktop Underwriter and Document Management Systems
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple assignments with speed, accuracy and attention to detail
- College degree preferred, High School Diploma or equivalent required