The Ocean Logistics Pricing Analyst will:
- Assist Management and Sales to set and support growth targets and develop strategies for both new and existing clients
- Create and manage all quotes/RFQs, both local and global
- Create a regional pricing strategy that is detailed and comprehensive
- Negotiate the pricing for US export trade lanes
- Ensure that the quoted rates (US export) are covered.
- Create the routing guide for all US export lanes
- Manage and update pricing for current clients
- Perform Trend Analysis to present to Management for KPIs such as quotes, their success ratios and number of gains
The Ocean Logistics Pricing Analyst requirements:
- Bachelors’ degree in Business or equivalent experience
- Excellent MS Office applications experience, especially Excel
- Excellent Customer Service especially regarding listening skills
- Must be extremely analytical and detail oriented with strong communication skills.
- Must be Proactive and a Self-Starter!
- Strong Customer Service and Networking skills
- Proven negotiation skills are a MUST!