RemX is recruiting for a temp to hire Lean Analyst II Operations for a well-established automobile company. This company and position will offer stability and growth. Offering $24/hr.
This position is remote but will return to the office in Fountain Valley.
Lean Analyst II Operations Duties:
- Reporting and supporting Lean Dept to provide cost effective efficiency solutions
- Work with Inventory Manager in various locations
- Create and implement improvement plans based on analytics and data presentations
- Provide support to Safety Dept on projects as required
- Analyst Lean workflow/data
- Work as liaison for Lean changes operationally and systematically between departments
- Update KPI, action plans and monthly results to all trackers and locations
- Assist in creating Data for HQ for part mgmt.
- Maintain Lean Data base
Lean Analyst II Operations Requirements:
- 2 – 4 years’ experience Lean Analyst
- Demonstrate drive and sharp business sense and ability to cross-function finding creative solutions and improve customer service
- BA degree preferred
- Lean Certification preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Automobile expierence preferred