RemX is recruiting for an Accounts Payable position for my client in Brea, this is a Temp to Hire position and growth potential with this company. Offers $19-20/hr. (will give increase when hired on)
Accounts Payable Responsibilities:
- Timely receive, sort, verify, code, and enter invoices into accounting software.
- Review all received invoices for appropriate supporting documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Verify received invoices using 3-way matching.
- Maintain accounting ledgers by posting accounts payable transactions to journals, ledgers and other records within accounting software.
- Track budgeted expenses and processes employee reimbursements by receiving and verifying expense reports.
- Monitor assigned accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues, following up as necessary.
- Maintain vendor relationships by responding to inquiries via phone, mail, and email.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related accounts payable transactions.
- Maintains vendor files and historical records by filing necessary copies of vouchers, invoices or correspondence.
- Maintain financial security by following internal accounting controls and keeping company information strictly confidential.
Accounts Payable Requirements
- 2+ years accounts payable or general accounting.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines in fast paced environment.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and data management skills.
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software.
- Intermediate to advanced 10-key and data entry skills.
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office.
- Education: BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or related field preferred