RemX is seeking a Corporate Controller to join the team of a well-established company located in Richmond, VA. This is a permanent position that offers great benefits, competitive salary and stability.
This position is responsible for direct supervision of all accounting and financial functions and will be an important part of the executive management team and will work closely with all levels of management.
• Record transactions by department and compare costs to budget and performance analysis of profit centers
• Review and record journal entries
• Preparation for monthly close and month end balances
• Review monthly accounting close process to include analytical review of monthly operating results to ensure accurate accounting records are maintained
• Prepare monthly financial statements
• Prepare year to date cash flow report
• Perform cash projections
• Prepare monthly and historical results
• Prepare semi-monthly payroll
• Asset management, acquisition, disposition, depreciation, maintenance of fixed asset records
• Supervise the accounts payable and accounts receivable process
• Coordinate the preparation of annual tax return with outside CPA firm
• Ensure compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations