Human Resources Representative
My Philly area client is looking to fill an immediate, “perm”, need for a Human Resources Representative. The ideal candidate will have strong familiarity with federal and state labor regulations. The position will be remote to start, but will eventually require the selected individual to work out of one of several offices, including Trevose, PA, Philadelphia, PA or Bethlehem, PA.
- Talent Acquisition (full life cycle) and sourcing
- Ownership of the employee review process
- Key person in relation to employee relations, employee retention, engagement and leadership effectiveness issues
- In depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management, coaching, counseling, career development and/or disciplinary actions
- Consult with HR Management to resolve complex ER issues. Conduct investigations in accordance with company and legal guidelines. Reviews and approves terminations. Coach and counsel managers on employee development and performance management issues.
- Advise managers and consult them on matters such as performance management, compliance, FMLA, FLSA, and other HR Processes.