Field Service Engineer with 3 or more years experience – Packaging and Automated Industrial Machinery– $85k - $100k or more at end of year - National Territory based from home
An international, highly rated OEM manufacturer of industrial automated equipment used primarily in the packaging industry is searching for a Field Service Engineer with 3 or more years of experience on a direct hire basis.
- 40-year-old OEM manufacturing company of automated machinery in the packaging industry
- This position is open due to growth and expansion
- A strong focus for the company is on service and high quality - main reason for sustained growth
- Excellent compensation – up $85k - $100k or more with OT.
- Note: The base pay is $28-$30/hr; as soon as you are on site you are paid time-and-a-half, paid regular time for travel.
- Perform installation, commissioning, pm and repair to industrial automation equipment for 3 or more years – (Prior experience as a Field Service Engineer is required)
- Mechanical, Electrical, Pnuematics and Hydraulics background
- PLC troubleshooting is very helpful, ability to read schematics
- Dispatch from home work is throughout the U.S. primarily
- Note: There are times when you would need to be on site for an installation/commissioning for 1 – 2 weeks or more at a time
- Be part of a high-end field technical support group that works as a team
- Field Experience with Automated Machinery, Packaging and knowledge of PLC is needed
- Ability to travel up to 80% or more throughout the US and sometimes internationally
- Must have valid driver’s license, a passport (or gain one), ability to pass a background check